- If you want to update your personal details, please log in to your MoneySQ.com account and update all the information online.
- MoneySQ.com assesses your credit score using a system co-developed with the leading Hong Kong credit agency TransUnion.
- MoneySQ.com evaluates your financial status using a system co-developed with TransUnion. If your financial position falls short of MoneySQ.com’s requirements, your loan application may be rejected. Please feel free to contact us for further information specific to your individual case.
- The four steps in the process are application, verification, approval, and disbursement.
- Details are as follows:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Log in to MoneySQ.com and upload the following documents: HKID, Disbursement account proof, Current residential address proof and Income proof from the last three months.
- You will receive an SMS requesting your confirmation for disbursement.
- Upon your confirmation, the approved loan amount will be instantly disbursed into your designated bank account.
- All loan and repayment information is available online through your MoneySQ.com account.
- If you find yourself in this situation, please call us at 2219-2222.
- MoneySQ.com offers loans up to 25 times of monthly salary depending on your specific financial situation.
- MoneySQ.com examines each applicant’s financial position and credit history on a case-by-case basis. As bankruptcy record will affect your credit history, please contact us to let us explain more to you.
- We understand that your loan is important to you, so we will work hard to disburse each loan on the same business day the application is received in full.
- MoneySQ.com is proud to not charge any handling fees for loan redemption. Apart from any late charges or legal fees incurred due to a late payment, borrowers only need to settle the principal and interest outstanding until the redemption date.
- Yes. If you are going to pay off your loan early, no additional fees will be charged.
Learn more about early repayment below (scroll down for more information below) Banks typically charge the remaining interest if you redeem a loan early. We think that policy is too hard on borrowers, and instead believe that you should not be penalized. Thus, with a MoneySQ.com loan, when you redeem your loan early, you will save on interest compared to a bank loan.
- If you have difficulties making a repayment, please contact our Solution Specialists at 2219-2222.
- If you miss a payment, our Solution Specialists will contact you to receive the latest information regarding your loan.
- If we do not receive any response or payment from you continuously, we will instruct our solicitor’s firm to commence legal action. All legal fees shall be borne by you.
- Defaulting on a loan will adversely affect your credit history. If you are undergoing any financial difficulty, please feel free to contact us about your financial situation.
- You may reset your password by clicking "Forget password?" on the login page. MoneySQ.com will send you instructions for resetting your password using the email address you provided.
- For privacy and security reasons, please download the latest Internet browser. If your current browser only supports “SSL Encryption 40Bit” or “SSL Encryption 56Bit”, you will be unable to browse our website.
- If you do not receive a confirmation after refreshing your inbox and checking your junk mail folder, please contact us at 2219-2222. Our Solution Specialists will check your account status and immediately resend the confirmation.
- Please contact us at 2219-2222. We will stop your subscription immediately.
- Email communications from MoneySQ.com will always have [email protected] as the domain name. If the domain name has been changed in any way, including the capitalization of certain letters, this may indicate that the person is a fraudster pretending to be an employee of MoneySQ.com. However, please be aware that fraudsters can falsify the address to look like MoneySQ.com address. Please contact us immediately if you receive any suspicious emails. MoneySQ.com will never ask you to verify both your username and password, whether over the phone or by email.
- The monthly repayment amount includes both principal and interest. It is determined when the loan contract is signed. Please refer to your repayment schedule or contact us for more details.
- In general terms, an APR is a reference rate which includes the interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. APRs can facilitate comparison between different charging structures. APRs are calculated using the “Net Present Value” method specified in the relevant guidelines issued by the industry associations. Authorized institutions adopt the same set of rules and assumptions to provide a consistent basis of calculation.
- MoneySQ.com values all customers and puts our customers' best interests first. That is why if we make a mistake, we promise we will make every effort to correct it. Every complaint will be taken very seriously. Should you have any cause for complaint, please contact us and our Solution Specialists will acknowledge and investigate independently.
- Please log in to your MoneySQ.com account to check and monitor application status.
- Please call us at 2219-2222. Once your loan has been disbursed, you will not be able to withdraw it.
- Absolutely no fees will be charged for the loan application or drawdown. For late repayments, corresponding late charges or legal fees will be charged in accordance with the Money Lenders Ordinance.
- The monthly repayment amount is fixed and any extra payment will be counted as payment in advance for future installments.
- Monthly repayments can be made by direct debit (autopay) from your bank account or by cheque.
Contact Us Today
Have worked hard to manage your finances?
Looking for extra cash without extra costs?
You are one click away from financial relief.
GET STARTED NOW !
**The annual percentage rate from 3.8% to 48% in accordance with the Money Lenders Ordinance. Interest rate on loans is subject to the credit history of each applicant. The repayment period for loans ranges from 6 to 60 months. For example, in the case of an HK $50,000 loan with annual percentage rate of 3.8% and 12-month repayment period, the monthly loan repayment amount would be HK $4,253 and the total repayment amount would be HK$51,036.